The structure of the mentoring and supervising sessions:
- Mentoring and Supervising are a managed conversation between two people or a group of people.
- The calls have a dynamic series of questions to you and answers from you.
- 2 of your coaching recordings for the By the Hour session needs to be submitted at least 48 hours prior to our meeting.
- 3 of your coaching recordings to be submitted for the Bronze package sessions need to be submitted at least 72 hours prior to our meeting.
- Recorded coaching sessions can be submitted via email, whatsapp, google drive, or any form you prefer.
- Mentoring session focuses on the ICF core competencies and I will discuss with you the technicalities during our call.
- Supervising session focuses on the soft skills of coaching, e.g. how you feel, what you have noticed about your client, how else you can build up your questioning, what to use to make more awareness, etc.
- At the end of the session your submitted coaching recordings will be thoroughly analysed and discussed and you will have a set of actions to take to supplement your further coaching sessions.
- Since I am NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) trained and a qualified psychologist as well as highly trained in coaching, I often apply methodologies and strategies to observe, filter and perceive information through all my senses, including my intuition. I use perceptual positioning and re-imprinting, detect involuntary signals, follow your logical level and spot linguistic presuppositions.
- Tasks to be completed in between sessions.
- There are 1, 3, 6, 12 session packages available.
- Each session is 90 minutes long.
- Sessions are conducted via Zoom.
- All subjects and sessions are confidential and follow the recommended coaching ethic. So feel free to open up, be vulnerable and allow yourself to discover the unknown. The more willingness and openness you have, the more effective the sessions are.