Intensive Business Group Coaching Programme - 3 Weeks
Testimonial - Karla Bartlett
“I was part of a group coaching lead by Ilona and it was an incredible experience. In the six weeks that lasted these sessions I gain a lot of clarity and found value by interacting with other group members. The way that Ilona conducted each session enable me to reflect and act upon my goals; she shared useful tools and with her questions she opened a world of possibilities that I was not able to see before starting this program. Ilona, thank you for this magical experience!”
Karla Bartlett, November 23, 2021.
Leadership / Career Coach / Talent Management Consultant
Many people become coaches because they love the idea of coaching, dedicated to making a difference in people's life or someone tells them that they are good at listening and they should consider taking coaching as a profession. So they may or may not quit their job, spend thousands of dollars on courses, then they don't know how to start or struggle to stay in business. So they spend another couple of thousands on courses to get better, offer pro bono sessions to gain more experience, then they may pay for marketing experts to help them find clients. “After all, many coaches end up leaving the field or becoming burnt out because they cannot make sufficient money or find enough clients (Rivera & Rivera, 2019).”
If you are familiar with what I am talking about, then keep reading.
You might be thinking about:
- how to start a coaching business, you want to offer your amazing services
- not sure if what you planned would work out
- you are doing all the unimportant tasks because you don’t know what the priority is
- spending more time and money on courses and building the business than making money
- you feel insecure because you left your job to become a coach but it is not going the way you wanted so far
- not sure how to plan ahead and what goals you want to achieve
- there are too many moving parts and you get lost in tasks
- you need an accountability partner / group to stay on track with your actions
Working with people is not only about coaching but we also need to know and understand the business side of it. There are many great experts out there and if you want to be a professional and be successful then you must get paid for it. The business side of things is boring, complex and not so easy to do. Most people dislike social media, building the website, dislike marketing or sales, are unfamiliar with the legal side or have no confidence in quoting the price for their services. Well, to be a successful coach we must build the business side of thighs. You don't have to do everything yourself but at least know what running a coaching business involves.
My Offer - Pilot Programme - 21st March - 8th April
- 15 x 2 hours - Monday to Friday - 3 consecutive weeks
- Live group coaching sessions, where you will be taken through specific pillars of running a successful business.
- Sessions are filled with tasks and specific tools in between group coaching.
- 20 minutes Intro and 20 minutes Exit Call to get to know each other.
- Small groups, max 8 people in the group to maximise individual attention.
- WhatsApp group for accountability, communication and networking.
- Private Facebook group for lifetime access to the coaching community.
- Homework in between sessions.
- The investment for this pilot programme is only £150. It is an introductory, one-off price as after receiving feedback from the participants, the programme will be submitted for ICF accreditation (CCE and RD points). Your first hand feedback will be much appreciated along the way. After the pilot programme the fee will be raised in line with other ICF accredited services.
- There are options for Bundle packages, with an additional 3 x 50 minutes 1:1 business coaching for £297 or a 6 x 50 minutes 1:1 business coaching for £397. The prices are only for this offer as a gesture of your support and feedback during the pilot programme. These 1:1 sessions are a great supplement to get you up to speed and go deeper in areas where you need the most attention. The 1:1 calls can be booked on a mutually agreed time slots for 2 months from the start date of the programme.
|Option||Duration||1:1 Coaching||Into and Recap||Homework||Price|
|Intensive Business Group Coaching Programme - 3 weeks||15 x 120 mins||Y||Y||£150|
|15 x 120 mins Bundle||3||Y||Y||£297|
|15 x 120 mins Bundle||6||Y||Y||£397|
- Each session is focused on 1 particular pillar, 12 business pillars are covered. An additional 3 sessions are on goal settings, reflections and action taking.
- By the end of the 3 weeks participants have an overall view of the necessities of a successful coaching business.
- Runs 4 times a year only, 21st March - 8th April, 6th June - 24th June, 1st August - 19th August and 14th November - 2nd December 2022.
- Each term runs Monday - Friday for 3 weeks.
- I work with global members so to accommodate all time zones, sessions start at 8.00am or 3.00pm EST time. Spaces on each programme are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Times are subject to change for each term.
The programme is for coaches who value and appreciate the power of coaching. The purpose is not to give you answers and step-by-step guidance but to start the thinking processes, gather ideas, set focus, make decisions, start actions and hold accountability. Within this programme I don't teach, mentor or advise, only coach and set you up with tools that you can use to enhance your own journey.
- Organise your thoughts and learn how to start your own coaching business.
- Discover answers to your questions: how to find clients, what niche to select, how much to charge for your packages, what marketing channels to use, where to find networking groups and JV partners, what sales beliefs hold you back from progressing and many more!
- Set goals and believe that you are capable of achieving them.
- Familiarise yourself with the 12 pillars of the successful business and be confident in mastering them.
- Why group coaching? Because when working with others, you are part of a community where you support each other, hold each other accountable, and find out that you are not alone in the process of building a business. Participants join from different countries and cultures with a wide variety of expertise, all working towards similar goals. We can all learn from each other, no matter where you are in your business, because everyone knows something that others don't.
Participants joining in for the Pilot Programme will have the following additional benefits:
- Interview with me on your coaching business and what you offer.
- Case study on your journey.
- If you would like to receive ICF CCE and RD points, you may re-attend the programme within one year for free. The reasons for re-attendance:
- The programme may change slightly depending on the feedback
- New group, new ideas and opportunities
- ICF requires attendance confirmed when issuing CCE and RD points
- S1: Monday: Intro, foundation, business mindset, agreement and goal settings
- S2: Tuesday: Vision, purpose, mission, set yourself apart, uniqueness, your story, find your niche
- S3: Wednesday: Target market, ideal customer, finding clients, communication (features vs benefits)
- S4: Thursday: Marketing strategies, methods, channels, credibility, exposure, brand, dog or cat?
- S5: Friday: Sales, beliefs, money mindset, confidence, handling objections and rejections
- S6: Monday: Packages, prices, bundles, financial highlights, value propositions
- S7: Tuesday: Scalability, customer retention, memberships, referrals, relationship management
- S8: Wednesday: Where are you now? Awareness, learning and half way observation
- S9: Thursday: Barriers, challenges, obstacles, limiting beliefs and habits
- S10: Friday: Comfort zone and the power of leaving it, fears, risk and failure management
- S11: Monday: Time management, avoid being overwhelmed, stress management, priorities
- S12: Tuesday: Teams, partners, delegation, teamwork, networking
- S13: Wednesday: Technology, operations, legal needs, funds, key resources, digitalisation
- S14: Thursday: Short and long term goals, strategy planning, blueprint for your business
- S15: Friday: Close, learning, evaluation, setting accountability, celebration of progress, further support and resources
No prerequisites. If you are serious about becoming a successful coach who makes a huge impact on people's lives in whatever way you can then come and join us! It is your perfect opportunity to get better at what you do and discover the business side of processes. Whether you are just starting out or you have been trying to take off for a while, this opportunity will be an excellent starting point for you to run your own coaching practice without working for others, going broke, or giving up once and for all.
But! This is not to get rich quick. I don’t advertise that you can reach 6 figures in 90 days. Unfortunately there are no easy buttons to be pushed. Here is work involved. If you want to be successful you have to commit yourself to learn, to develop and to continuously get better. I am proud of the programme I deliver because the participants are telling me how much direction and clarity they receive.
Still not sure? Check out my Testimonials.
The Application Process
- If you don't have a PayPal account or you would like to make payment with a credit/debit card please do not hesitate to contact me and I will send you an alternative payment option.
- Application closes 3 days before the initial session starts. This will allow all participants to have our 1:1 20 minutes Intro call.
- After completing the payment, you will be shown the confirmation page by PayPal. Please click the "RETURN TO SELLER" option on the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to the next page where you may find the application form.
- If you missed the option to return to the seller's page, please contact me and I will send it to you separately.
- After submitting your application form, you will receive an email with a confirmation containing a direct link to my calendar. You can then book our 20 minutes Intro Call.
- Intro Calls can be booked on a mutually agreed time slots before the programme starts.
- During the Intro Call we will have a chat about what you are looking for, how the programme can help you and I will answer any questions you may have.
- If you agree to commit, I will send you the contract, the meeting zoom invites and the exact details ready for your onboarding.
- If you feel at this point that the programme is not for you, I will refund you fully.
- After the programme finished, you will receive my calendar link again, where you can book your 20 minutes Exit Call. During the Exit Call we will chat about how the programme went, what you have learned and if there was anything else you needed.
Make your decision today. It can go only 2 ways:
- You come in, do your work, get success and your investment will be multiplied.
- You find excuses and you quit. Then you get your money back within 14 days. No questions asked.
My refund policy for group coaching services:
- 100% refund is offered 14 days after payment or before the initial session starts. Whichever occurs later.
- 50% refund is offered 7 days after the initial session.
- 25% refund is offered 14 days after the initial session.
- No refund is offered if more than 14 days notice is given after the initial session.
- For the full Terms and Conditions - Services, please click HERE.
The best time to invest in yourself was yesterday. If you did not, then it is today! I look forward to working with you!
PS: If you don't have the time, the money, the commitment or you want to continue trying to figure out the way on your own, then this programme may not be for you yet. And it is okay. If later on you decide to join and you are ready to take actions towards your own success then I will be here, waiting for you.
Group Coaching Options
- It is a fast paced intensive programme. We will touch all areas of the given programme and you will need to be on top of things daily if you want to gain results by the end. 3 weeks go by pretty quickly.
- If you prefer a slower paced programme, where you can discover all 12 pillars stretched to 12 weeks then I run a Business Pillars Group Coaching 12 weeks Programme. The programme is under development and ready for ICF accreditation submission. For more information click HERE.
- I also run a year-long Master your Business Programme. This programme is for owners who want to build a solid base for their business. A successful business does not happen overnight. If you are dedicated, find more information HERE.