Business Pillars Group Coaching Programme - 6 weeks
If you are familiar with what I am talking about, then this advert is for you. Keep reading.
You might be thinking about:
- how to start a business, you want to offer your amazing packages
- not sure if what you planned would work out
- you are doing all the unimportant tasks because you don’t know what the priority is
- spending more on courses and building the business than making money
- you feel like a failure because you left your job to become a coach
- you can't make a difference in people's life because you don't know how to communicate your message
- not been able to sleep at night because you are thinking about how you will be able to support yourself and your family
- you avoid questions from your partner because you still did not achieve what you wanted.
Fast Track Business Group Coaching Programme - 12 weeks
Working with people is not only about coaching but we also need to know and understand the business side of it. Do what you love doing. If it is coaching, then do coaching. There is nothing wrong with it. However, there are many great experts out there and if you want to be a professional and be successful then you must get paid for it. The business side of things is boring, complex and not so easy to do. Most people dislike social media, building the website, dislike marketing or sales, are unfamiliar with the legal side or have no confidence in quoting the price for their services. Well, to be a successful coach we must build the business side of thighs. You don't have to do everything yourself but at least know what running a coaching business involves.
I used to be where you are now. I came across many ads on how to find clients, how to build funnels or how to earn 6 figures within 90 days. I thought that was the key in the lock. I attended webinars after webinars, courses, networking events, put myself out on social media and got in contact with people specialised in marketing. I was busy but not productive.
Then I learned that finding clients is almost only the cherry on the cake. Running a business has a lot more to it. I was coached and mentored by high profile business people and I mastered some very powerful techniques and strategies. I now incorporate all my knowledge into my structured group coaching package so you can master them too. It includes everything you need to run a successful business.
Master your Business - 1 year Group Coaching Programme
No prerequisites. If you are serious about becoming a successful coach who makes a huge impact on people's lives in whatever way you can then come and work with me. Please note, this is not a job offer. I am not offering a job but an opportunity to get better at what you do and discover the business side of processes. Whether you are just starting out or you have been trying to take off for a while, this opportunity will enable you to run your own business without working for others, going broke or giving up once and for all.
But! This is not to get rich quick. No easy buttons you can push. Here is work involved. I am going through the reality here. If you want to be successful you have to commit yourself to learn, to develop and to continuously get better. I am proud of the programme I deliver because the participants are telling me how much direction and clarity they receive.
The Group Coaching Structure
The Structure of the Group Coaching Programmes (6 and 12 weeks; and 1 year)
- Coaching is a managed conversation between two people or a group of people.
- The conversation’s ratio is you talk 75%, I talk 25%, more-less.
- The session has a dynamic of a series of questions to you and answers from you. I do not give advice, share my own experience, dig into your past or teach you extensive content. I purely listen to your answers, I pick up key words, I identify habits, beliefs, patterns and I give observations that can direct you towards reaching your goal.
- Since I am NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) trained, a qualified psychologist as well as highly trained in esotery and coaching, I often apply methodologies and strategies to observe, filter and perceive information through all my senses, including my intuition. I use perceptual positioning and re-imprinting, detect involuntary signals, follow your logical level and spot linguistic presuppositions.
What is Group Coaching?
According to ICF (International Coaching Federation), “group coaching is a collection of potentially unconnected individuals who are looking to learn in a group environment. The focus typically, though not exclusively, is on personal development and growth.”
Group Coaching is coaching a number of people in small groups. The sessions follow the coaching model and encourage all participants to actively take part.
Group Coaching has the potential to develop quicker and better results with groups of individuals. It is an excellent approach for continuous improvement, leading change, building a community, learning from each other’s situation, solving problems, making decisions and increasing engagement and productivity. “While the aim of coaching is typically to effect change in individuals, group coaching has the additional challenge of handling group-based dynamics by putting in place interpersonal and rapport-building skills.” (Brown & Grant, 2009)