Prices and Packages
Not a fee, more of an investment.
|1 x 50 mins
|3 x 90 mins
|6 x 90 mins
|12 x 90 mins
|By the Hour
|1 x 90 mins
The structure of the mentoring and supervising sessions:
- Mentoring and Supervising are a managed conversation between two people or a group of people.
- The calls have a dynamic series of questions to you and answers from you.
- 2 of your coaching recordings for the By the Hour session needs to be submitted at least 48 hours prior to our meeting.
- 3 of your coaching recordings to be submitted for the Bronze package sessions need to be submitted at least 72 hours prior to our meeting.
- Recorded coaching sessions can be submitted via email, whatsapp, google drive, or any form you prefer.
- Mentoring session focuses on the ICF core competencies and I will discuss with you the technicalities during our call
Mentoring vs Supervising
According to ICF (International Coaching Federation), “Mentor Coaching for an ICF Credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching, in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
Mentoring provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability demanded by the desired credential level.
Mentor Coaching should take place over an extended time (three-month minimum) in a cycle that allows for listening and feedback from the Mentor Coach while also allowing reflection and practice on the part of the individual being mentored.”
Coaches wanting to submit their application for ICF Credential, “a minimum of three of the 10 mentoring hours must be one-on-one with the mentor coach. Group mentoring may count for a maximum of seven hours towards the mentoring requirement. Only groups of 10 or fewer will count.”
For more information on Mentor Coaching, visit HERE.